DailyBlogMoney

The Social Newsroom

Slideshows for Tag: socialmedia

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Todays Clouds: IP Daily.Biz: Winning Spirits Can Never Truly Be Extinguished.

Todays Clouds: IP Daily.Biz: Winning Spirits Can Never Truly Be Extinguished.: "I always try to grab something good from some tragic circumstance the quote and this article is partly about being the person who take decisive action. Its partly about living the life one wants and dreams of now.

Its also about taking chances. Doing what you feel is your thing to do. Not being overly fearful:

' A lot of people I know are more fearful of making a wrong move than making no move at all. Not me. I’ve been alive long enough to know that if I just sit at the intersection after God has given a green light, He’ll only honk a few times before He passes me by in the other lane. From Steven Furtick.com '"

No comments:

Post a Comment