DailyBlogMoney

The Social Newsroom

Slideshows for Tag: socialmedia

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

TheWritersCafe.org

TheWritersCafe.org: " could G-d make a a vessel strong, that even He, could not break it. I felt that was a reasonable way to kick off a more interactive Torah talk. For the purpose of my explanation I also could have also asked; Is G-d’s force (in it’s pure unrestrained form) so powerful that even G-d himself could not be able to make a vessel capable to contain it?

Before I go with the more tag, in one of my classic cliff-hangers, I would like to propose that the intuitive understanding that one may have regarding weather or not these question are even “fair” questions to ask, based on normal logic and philosophical questioning methods"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment