DailyBlogMoney

The Social Newsroom

Slideshows for Tag: socialmedia

Monday, October 17, 2011

Domain Peeker Is The Most Powerful Domain Finding System On The Planet... [Limited Discount Link]

Domain Peeker Is The Most Powerful Domain Finding System On The Planet... [Limited Discount Link]: "Thats a bigger statement than it first reads, but here is my two cents on this product and what its really for in my opinion only, I know there are a ton of ways to skin a cat in everything IM but this is what I use it for.

I compete in Plastic Surgery and Dental fields for my online stuff/offline i am in the Places end ...anyway..its pretty heavy waters with some insane competation at the very upper level. For a long time i was just not cracking the very very top of a lot of keywords , I would get to top 5ish and stick there, often just below the fold.

The Light bulb Moment.
Friend who is better at SEO than I am took a long look at my issues with cracking the top 4 positions..His feedback was well, most of these other sites have sic backlinks OR they have their own network of sites and blogs that are bleeding pagerank back and forth."

No comments:

Post a Comment