DailyBlogMoney

The Social Newsroom

Slideshows for Tag: socialmedia

Monday, June 27, 2011

TheWritersCafe.org Alexa Tool Bar Jumps 10 Million Points Overnight!

The big interest to Todays Clouds is that almost overnight the websites Alexa rating jumped from about 22 Million to its current 8 Million, which is a good thing!

So first things first in appreciation of this I would like to let people know about two things I have been quietly working on as a webmaster.

However before that I thought why not help others understand the Alexa rating system:

Alexa.com/Toolbar

One of the major changes is that I like to use Google Chrome. It is fast secure, offers a literally 1000's of special features, and has a built in simple to use magnifier. The other thing is that I had one person actually comment on one of my websites that it was getting some very strong Alexa tool bar ratings and he wanted to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment