DailyBlogMoney

The Social Newsroom

Slideshows for Tag: socialmedia

Sunday, June 19, 2011

10 Reasons Why I Use WordPress | TentBlogger

10 Reasons Why I Use WordPress | TentBlogger: "Easy to get started. Seriously. Sign up in minutes and start blogging via WordPress.com. I love hearing about people who have never blogged find WordPress incredibly easy to use and get started!
Proven success. Ultimately I’ve used it and it’s given me incredible success as a blogger, a businessman, and an entrepreneur. I mean, I make a living thanks to WordPress! I have nothing but gratitude for WordPress and the community at large!
And that’s why I have chosen WordPress to be my blogging platform of choice among hundreds of other options. If you need some other reasons from respected WordPress designers and developers in the community, check out this post here.

Don’t know the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org? Check out this post here!"

No comments:

Post a Comment