DailyBlogMoney

The Social Newsroom

Slideshows for Tag: socialmedia

Friday, January 20, 2012

John Resig - Pure JavaScript HTML Parser

John Resig - Pure JavaScript HTML Parser: "Recently I was having a little bit of fun and decided to go about writing a pure JavaScript HTML parser. Some might remember my one project, env.js, which ported the native browser JavaScript features to the server-side (powered by Rhino). One thing that was lacking from that project was an HTML parser (it parsed strict XML only).

I've been toying with the ability to port env.js to other platforms (Spidermonkey derivatives and the ECMAScript 4 Reference Implementation) and if I were to do so I would need an HTML parser. Because of this fact it became easiest to just write an HTML parser in pure JavaScript."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment