DailyBlogMoney

The Social Newsroom

Slideshows for Tag: socialmedia

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Is your Domain Portfolio Junk? 2011 Guide to Dropping your Domains – Part 1 | Morgan Linton

Is your Domain Portfolio Junk? 2011 Guide to Dropping your Domains – Part 1 | Morgan Linton: "ou’re not making money with your domains then you aren’t really a Domainer. Just think, if I told you that I sold cars for a living, and you asked how much I made and I said, “I lose about $1,000/year” would you still consider me a car salesman?

The same is true with domains and I can see many people going down the wrong path with the high volume of emails I’m getting filled with junky domains. So rather than respond to the trillion emails I’m getting, I decided to put-together a three part post on dropping your domains. "

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment