DailyBlogMoney

The Social Newsroom

Slideshows for Tag: socialmedia

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Where is G-d? Devarim-Nitzavim 30:11-14 « TheWritersCafe.org

Where is G-d? Devarim-Nitzavim 30:11-14 « TheWritersCafe.org: "Is He riding upon a rainbow, which we can only see after a storm?

Is He hidden in the darkness, which we me must seek out in a cave within the earth?

Is He hiding in the cosmos, behind some great constellation’s birth?

Or have I got it all wrong… and its some emotion that is needed; perhaps mirth?

That I need to cultivate within myself- forgetting all but my very birth?

Do I need to deny myself, almost everything I want?

Must I beg forgiveness, from all my friends, family, mother, cousin, aunt?

Do I need to study Torah almost every waking moment?

Will I need to devote a lifetime, sincerely seeking true atonement?

Do I need to help everyone I meet, till I’m nearly going broke?

Do I need to sincerely listen, to everyone even the most jaded folk?

"

No comments:

Post a Comment